Misty Fjords Air is proud to offer chartered air service between Ketchikan, Alaska and Prince Rupert, B.C. Just a short fight and you can begin enjoying more shopping, cultural events, access to international airports, incredible sporting events and world-class fishing.
MONDAYS & FRIDAYS
KETCHIKAN TO PRINCE RUPERT
Departs Ketchikan, Alaska
Arrives at Seal Cove, Prince Rupert
PRINCE RUPERT TO KETCHIKAN
Departs Seal Cove, Prince Rupert
Arrives at Ketchikan, Alaska
International Travel FAQ
Canadian customs (CBSA) requires all travelers us ArriveCan app or web portal to submit travel information prior to arrival into Canada. US Customs and Boarder Protections requires all passengers traveling by air to have a valid passport. Passport cards, expired passports, and birth certificates are not approved identification for air travel.
Please Note: Misty Fjords Air is required to adhere to the Advance Passenger Information System (APIS), which mandates the collection of specific information from every passenger traveling to or from the U.S. and other countries. This information is requested for the purposes of ensuring aviation safety and security. Travelers must supply Advance Passenger Information at time of booking or they will be prevented from traveling.
The following information is required:
- Full name (last name, first name, middle name if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- Travel document type
- Travel document number (expiration date and country of issue for passport)
- Destination address in the U.S/Canada (Full street address of hotel or residence required)
- How long you will be in Canada/USA and for what purpose (Business/Leisure)
Ground transportation provided by Misty Fjords Air to US Customs office:
- North bound flight terminates at 648 Mission St., Ketchikan, AK.
- South bound flight terminates at Seal Cove Seaplane Base, Prince Rupert, BC.